shit that chair is giving me flashbacks from a bad experience at the dentist office TOTALLY NOT a turn ON!!!!
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 20, 2006 11:08 AM: Message edited by: cherrysis ]</font>
This one is just laugh out loud. I think I'm scarred for life now:
[url]http://www.stockroom.com/E-Z-Rider-Ball-w-Plug-P2344.aspx[url]
And comments like "washable splash guard belt protects your motor from fluids and debris" just crack me up.
shit that chair is giving me flashbacks from a bad experience at the dentist office TOTALLY NOT a turn ON!!!!
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 20, 2006 11:08 AM: Message edited by: cherrysis ]</font>
Reminds me of that Seinfeld ep with the dentist and "I think my shirt was tucked in when I went under."
Yeah that was a funny episode.
Yeah that was a funny episode.
It deserved being repeated.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Sometimes ya just have to say it twice! lolOriginally posted by Lefty:
It deserved being repeated.
YUP!!! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
Bookmarks